Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! Saturday Night Genealogy Fun

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Today's Genea-Musings prompt is to share what gift I received for Christmas that is my favorite for genealogy purposes.  Hope Santa was good to you ~ he was certainly good to me.

A big thank you to my Parents and my Aunt for their thoughtful Christmas cards and cash gifts!  I will be attending the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy in January 2011 thanks to the generosity of my family.  I am signed up for the Irish Records & Research course and hopefully will be able to get some great tips for finding those Irish ancestors and finally making that "leap across the pond."  We are quite sure of our County Carlow connections but still have a great deal of work to do on the County Cork and County Kerry connections.  I am looking forward to lots of insights and moments of genealogy serendipity in 2011.


Let's all pray for peace on earth &
 goodwill to all men, women and children on this planet we all share ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome - thanks for sharing - just so you know, all comments are moderated.